Hi,

As you may have noticed, support for python 2.7 in the ipython stack has been
removed from the main tree.
Since ipython is an essential part of sage I removed python 2.7 support from
all current sage ebuilds. I also removed the old sage notebook as it is a
python 2.7 only component. There may be further clean up of the overlay to
remove
some bits that were only needed for the old sage notebook.

Cheers,
François