On Sunday 24 April 2005 08:45 pm, Willie Wong wrote:

> > Now, the touch pad works, but movement is *very* slow.  A full width move
> > on the touchpad is about 50 pixels.  I've tried playing with the various
> > synaptic settigns (synclient), but I can't seem to adjust this in any way
> > I can recognize.
> >
> > David
>
> man xset

I don't think so. I did look at xset, and experiment but saw no effect.  Also,
it's only the touchpad that has the problems.  My USB mouse works at "normal
speed".

Also, I neglected to provide the relevant xorg.conf setting.

Section "InputDevice"
  Identifier   "touchpad"
  Driver       "synaptics"
  Option       "Device" "/dev/input/event1"
  Option       "Protocol" "event"
  Option       "LeftEdge" "1700"
  Option       "RightEdge" "5300"
  Option       "TopEdge" "1700"