On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 21:20 +0300, Adi wrote:
> We've recently installed an Oracle database on 9i on RedHat ES 3. I was
> curious if there's a way to connect via Remote Desktop from a Windows machine
> to the Linux Server. If that's impossible VNC will do. I know KDE has
> something like krfb, but wee need to log in without previously being logged
> in if it's possible.

One option that works well for me is to use NoMachine NX for remote
desktop; there's free (FreeNX) and pay-for servers, and a free-beer
Windows client.

Also, if it's a single application you want to be able to access from
Windows machines, you could install the Cygwin X server and use ssh
tunnelling to display the application on your Windows clients.