Hi there shaw,

ssh exists... and it's better than rhlogin..that's why people prefer it..

Take care,
Janis

Shaw Vrana wrote:
On Friday 06 May 2005 03:31 pm, Robert G. Hays wrote:

A. Khattri wrote:

Security.

BELIEVE THIS !! -- sorry for shouting, but I for one wonder whyinhell
Gentoo of all distros would even bother with rlogin... ("About Choice",
of course.  This is called 'the dark side of the...'[choice]

rlogin might not be right for you, but it's just fine for my needs.  Please
don't try to force *your* security requirements on other people. :P

Shaw

--
http://www.filegate.net/             ftp: ftp.filegate.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           icq: 25251567