* On Sun May-08-2005 at 10:22:43 PM -0700, Robert Persson said:
[...]
> That said, I don't want to lose data again, so I will probably fall
> back to something less flashy before too long.

I use reiserfs (v3.6) without problems although you will hear people
talk of losing data with it. I believe it's usually due to power outages
so if you're not on a UPS or have dodgy power then I'd steer clear of
it. If you're really interested in stability than as the Gentoo Handbook
says, ext2/3 is the tried and true fs of choice.

--
Sami Samhuri