I'm using evolution 2.2.1.1. Up until today, in the lower left corner
there were three buttons: Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and one other I
forget. Today, I only see Mail and Contacts. This is rather alarming, as
I use the Calendar features extensively.

Digging around the menus doesn't really reveal anything. In fact, when i
go to file then new, I don't even have an appointment item (or whatever
it was called, i forget) anymore.

Resizing the evolution window every which way also does not reveal these
buttons, it's as if the features up and ran away.

Any ideas? I did not remerge evolution.