Hi,

I have 1 dns server where I did setup my domain named
hospedevip.com.br and 2 another servers that actually isn't mine but
the hosting company. They all have the same zone file with the same
configuration.
Well, all these servers are setup at registro.br (brazilian
responsible for com.br domains) and I can find my domain from various
dns servers that I've made tests, but have only one (at the moment)
where I can't find my domain that is dns1.optiglobe.net.br.
Below follow some tests that I've made:

> server dns1.optiglobe.net.br
Default server: dns1.optiglobe.net.br
Address: 200.185.6.131#53

** server can't find www.hospedevip.com.br: NXDOMAIN
> hospedevip.com.br
Server:         dns1.optiglobe.net.br
Address:        200.185.6.131#53

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find hospedevip.com.br: No answer
> web01.hospedevip.com.br
Server:         dns1.optiglobe.net.br
Address:        200.185.6.131#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   web01.hospedevip.com.br
Address: 200.155.21.212

I didn't understand why this server can't find my domain or the www
machine but can find web01 that is the true name of the host (
/etc/hostname ), so what the problem that could be happen with this
dns server? could it not access the DNS root to find my domain
responsbile DNS? Or maibe I didn't setup my DNS correctly? Below
follow my zone file:

$TTL 1W
@       IN      SOA     ns1.hospedevip.com.br. root.hospedevip.com.br. (
                                       2005050521   ;serial
                                       28800        ;refresh
                                       14400        ;retry
                                       3600000      ;expire
                                       86400 )      ;minimum
hospedevip.com.br.      IN      A       200.155.21.212
@       IN      NS      ns1.hospedevip.com.br.
@       IN      NS      ns2.hospedevip.com.br.
@       IN      NS      ns3.hospedevip.com.br.
@       IN      MX      20 smtp-in.locaweb.com.br.
web01   IN      A       200.155.21.212
www     IN      CNAME   web01
ns1     IN      CNAME   web01
ftp     IN      CNAME   web01
mail2   IN      A       200.155.21.212
db01    IN      A       192.168.10.2
pop     IN      CNAME   pop.hospedevip.locaweb.com.br.
smtp    IN      CNAME   smtp.hospedevip.locaweb.com.br.
webmail IN      CNAME   webmail.hospedevip.locaweb.com.br.
mail    IN      CNAME   pop.hospedevip.locaweb.com.br.
ns2     IN      A       200.198.176.2
ns3     IN      A       200.198.188.67

Tks in any advice,

Claudinei Matos