On Fri, 13 May 2005 02:08:54 -0400, Calvin Spealman wrote:

> Thats seems a good configuration, but what about /etc/hostname? thats
> what im not sure of, how to set what the box sees as its own hostname,
> without setting it to the domain (because thats the router/network),
> but still with Postfix and apache running.

/etc/hostname doesn't matter here. It is common for a server to have
several, even many, domain names. As long as the server config contain
the correct information, you will be OK. My mail server handles mail for
about a dozen domain names, the only place most of these appear in in the
Postfix config file.

--
Neil Bothwick

Indecision is the key to flexibility.