Thanks Neil (also Ralph and Brett). Now I know. No more hijacked
threads from me, I promise.

Michael

On Sun, 15 May 2005, Neil Bothwick wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2005 11:56:32 +0200, Ralph Slooten wrote:

When you press "Reply" those headers are automatically taken with it by
your program. The only way to start a new thread is to physically start
a new thread ;-)

Some mailers do make it possible to be both lazy and correct at the same time. in Sylpheed-Claws, you can reply to a mail then select Options -> Remove References to create a new thread.

-- Neil Bothwick

No, I'm *from* outer space, I only *work* in California.