On 05/22/05 13:10, A. Khattri wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005, Peng wrote:

Meh. I do not have JavaScript enabled in Thunderbird, and I don't even
know if it can have Java support. And I'm just not too worried about an
HTML vulnerability. And if there is one, I'm quite sure Mozilla will fix
it promptly.

I dont know why people are even discussing this. Posting in HTML is an
absolute NO NO. It ignores those people that dont have (or want) HTML
support in their email software and is poor netiquette.

I'm not asking for the list to use HTML. I'm quite happy using plain text. I was asking why Boyd thought HTML could be a security risk.