Hello, I've got Windows XP installed within Gentoo via VMware
Workstation.  It's a great setup, but I'd like to avoid having to
register the OS.  I think I've ruined my registration code by
installing it too many times or on too many (of my) systems.

vmware displays a warning about needing to re-register XP whenever the
hardware changes.  Is there a way to make some kind of a virtual
hardware change that resets you back to "30 days to register"?  If not
I'll just take a vmware snapshot of a fully updated XP and roll back
every 30 days.  Easy enough.

- Grant