All of my subversion repositories are broken for the second time in
less than a month.  I haven't even used them in about a week or more.
The machine hasn't crashed, nothing I can think of that would cause a
problem has occured.

> svn update
svn: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: Unable to open repository 'file:///home/svn/app1/trunk'
svn: Berkeley DB error for filesystem /home/svn/app1/db while opening
environment:
DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
svn: bdb: region error detected; run recovery.

When I run svnadmin recover /home/svn/app1 I get this error:

> svnadmin recover /home/svn/app1
Repository lock acquired.
Please wait; recovering the repository may take some time...
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x08068250 ***
Aborted

I already tried rebuilding apr, apr-util, apache, and subversion which
was the fix last time. Still getting the same errors.

Any ideas?

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer