Thank you Red!! and the others who replied.  I didn't know NSA Linux was now
called SELinux, so that is where I goofed.  I only recently have had some
interest in this.  I do understand the compartmentalized security model that
they use, and that is what I am interested in.  Many thanks again.

Sincerely,

Rob