Anybody know how to specify (if possible) what comes up in the
right-click menu for an object on the desktop?  I'm not talking about
the existing ones like Trash or Computer, but say I create a new
launcher "foo" on my desktop, is there something I can put in the
appropriate ~/Desktop/foo.desktop file?

I had a look on freedesktop.org, but it only seemed to reference
gnome-type menus (which apparently use .desktop files as well) and not
desktop menus.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
Command Line User Environment".
(seen in a posting in comp.software.testing