With apologies for my ignorance, what did sash used to do?  My
understanding is that busybox is a very small embedded linux for SBCs
and controllers and such (I noticed busybox yesterday too, and it made
me curious as I didn't remember emerging it).

--
Sean Crandall
Today's Sesame Street was brought to you by the number 'e'.