* Gabriel Fernández <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [07/06/05 00:41]:

> El Lun 06 Jun 2005 17:57, Pingveno escribió:
> > In zsh, I'd like to use the "Home", "Delete" and "End" key to get to the
> > beginning of a line, do forward delete, and get to the end of the line.
> > However, I only see a "~" character entered. Any fix?
> >
> > --
> > Linux User #340304
> you have to put something like that in your .zshrc
>
> #Rebind HOME and END to do the decent thing:
> bindkey '^[[H' beginning-of-line
> bindkey '^[[F' end-of-line
> case $TERM in (xterm*)
> bindkey '\eOH' beginning-of-line
> bindkey '\eOF' end-of-line
> esac

You can also use the zkbd function to refer to keys by name rather than
using the escape sequences:

source ~/.zkbd/$TERM-$VENDOR-$OSTYPE
bindkey $key[End] end-of-line

etc. This has the advantages that it is clearer and terminal
independent. See man zshcontrib and search for 'zkbd' for details.

HTH
Moshe