On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Daniel da Veiga wrote:

That program you mentioned to convert and resize, is a Windows one,
isnt? So, you convert your images at Windows and then use the images
on Linux? I would use Mariusz tip on using convert directly.

jigl?  No, it's a perl script that calls imagemagik and jhead.

Or did you hit reply on my message and were talking about his message? Hard to follow a thread when you do that =)

Christopher Fisk
--
Calvin : I think we have got enough information now, don't you?
Hobbes : All we have is one "fact" that you made up.