Michael Sullivan schreef:
> I've discovered that whenever I run monsterz the file is created.  I
> don't know why.  monsterz is a python script, so I opened it up in vi
> and searched for the string "music.raw" but did not find it
> in /usr/games/monsterz.  Maybe something the pygame module or python
> itself, but I don't know how to check for that...

Does the game play music? Maybe the file is how it converts the music
from whatever form it's in, wherever it's kept, to something that is
played during the course of the game. Maybe it's the music itself.

I don't know a lot about this, and certainly not about monsterz
specifically, never having played it, but I've seen games get up to all
kinds of hijinks in order to play music or sound effects, under both Win
and Lin.

Holly