Is there a working text console browser that can use frames and
javascript?  I am trying to access a dlink dsl modem setup page via
ssh'ing into a gentoo box behind it:

lynx: no frames, doesnt do javascript
links: blank display (zero sized pages), though it works ok on standard
html elsewhere
elinks: looks nice, but comes back with javascript disabled when I try
and access a javascript enabled subpage.  Ive installed spidermonkey
which it apparently needs with no luck.  I have come across comments
that a patched version of elinks is needed as well.

At this rate I'll have to set up vnc so I can run mozilla or firefox
just to view it!

BillK