SRC_URI="https://helixcommunity.org/download.php/1145/${MY_PN}-${PV}.750-20050401.i586.rpm";
> LICENSE="HBRL"
> SLOT="0"
> KEYWORDS="-* x86 ~amd64"
> IUSE="mozilla"
>
> # take this out until I get the realplayer source
> # build sorted out. - ChrisWhite
> # RDEPEND="!media-video/realplayer
> RDEPEND=">=dev-libs/glib-2
>                 >=x11-libs/pango-1.2
>                 >=x11-libs/gtk+-2.2
>                 amd64? ( app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-gtklibs )"
>
> and the GTK  (2.6.8) ebuild depends on
> RDEPEND="virtual/x11
>         >=dev-libs/glib-2.6
>         >=dev-libs/atk-1.0.1
>         >=x11-libs/pango-1.8
>         x11-misc/shared-mime-info
>         >=media-libs/libpng-1.2.1
>         jpeg? ( >=media-libs/jpeg-6b-r2 )
>         tiff? ( >=media-libs/tiff-3.5.7 )"
>
> So, yes, the realplayer cannot be built without gtk, which in turn
> depends on X.
>
> So maybe try taking the "real" out of the mplayer USE flags, and it
> should work fine. You would then be giving up the capability of playing
> Real files, but there might be codecs available that would give you this
> without needing to install RealPlayer (and therefore X). Check the
> mPlayer site.
>
> HTH,
> Holly

right! I reassigned USE values from scratch and now works. It helped also
reading the script
(/usr/portage/media-video/mplayer/mplayer-1.0_pre6-r4.ebuild):

if use !gtk && use !X && use !xv && use !xinerama; then
myconf="${myconf} --disable-gui --disable-x11 --disable-xv
--disable-xmga --disable-xinerama --disable-vm --disable-xvmc"
else

thank you all..!