On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:25:17 +0200, Holly Bostick wrote:

> FYI, I couldn't import the key from any of the default listed keyservers
> either, nor could I import it directly from the link provided (I may
> have done it wrong, though).

That depends on how your browser is set up. Konqueror recognised it for
what it was and asked if it should loaded into Kgpg, which in turn
offered to import it.

Uploading it to a public keyserver is the best way to do it though.

--
Neil Bothwick

K: (n., adj.) a binary thousand, which isn't a decimal thousand or even
really a binary thousand (which is eight), but is the binary number
closest to a decimal thousand. This has proven so completely confusing
that is has become a standard.