Hi,

> hello all,
> Since my last emerge -uD world (where man was updated to man-1.6), I
> receive a "segmentation fault" when trying to see a man page, this seems
> to be true for all users and within bash as well as zsh. I remember that
> the conf file has been modified but I'm afraid i did not care to look at
> what was changed!
I have the same problem. I figured out that it only occurs, when I run
man in a small terminal in X. When I resize the terminal, it works fine,
as well as in an vc.
I just found out now, that it also seems to be a problem with caching.
If I uncomment the NOCACHE line in /etc/man.conf, it seems to work
again. Can you confirm that?

Sascha