On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:12:13 -0300 (ART)
"E. Pereira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> During the shutdown Gentoo brings down my eth0
> connection, but my computer is connected to a router
> that uses xDSL for connection, so my questions is:
>  Can I remove this, this way I won't have to reconnect
> my xDSL connection? Or this shouldn't interfer in my
> connection I I'm having to reconnect for other
> reasons?
>
> Thanks,
> e. pereira

This should interfere with your xDSL connection, afaik. I would guess
that the xDSL connection is timing out.  My router has options that
tell it to create the connection on requirement or to keep it up all
the time.  Perhaps fiddling with any similar settings will solve the
problem.

--
Tom Wesley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>