On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 23:10 +0200, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> >  I checked this per your instructions as well and no it
> > hasnt cut it off its all on one line. Still no luck im
> > still just getting the cant open config file on /etc/splash
> > error and fd0 crap, heh
>
> same for me. I've been playing the whole evening eith
> different settings but no result.
>
> Interesting: The splash image gets loaded as soon as the
> machine switches to runlevel three.
>
> BTW: I try to set it up @ 1400x1050.
>

> Best regards
>

>     ce

 Yeah its been 3 days here building kernels with different options and
the like im about to give up on it. I have my terminal set at 1024x768
anyway which looks nice by itself, i just thought this would be
interesting to try and see what it looks like, but im starting to think
it isnt worth the trouble,lol
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org