Hi all,

Yesterday I gave a presentation with OOo-3.2 Impress
with my laptop (xfce4, thunar).
I used a video projector Dell, which worked fine.
However, this made my language change from french
to english in many of my packages.

Right click on desktop and the showed window is in english;
the same with a click on the icons on it. (their name is also in english)

The menu bars are sometimes in french (thunar,firefox,
thunderbird, OOo, skype) sometimes not (gimp, vlc, gedit, etc.)

I don't know what happened, and in spite of serching in many
directions , I could not find a solution.
How could I resolve this problem?

Many thanks for a help
Roger