In <201004180915.01070.michaelkintz...@gmail.com> michaelkintz...@gmail.com
(Mick) writes:

>--nextPart1570133.id33PBG5uM

>On Sunday 18 April 2010 08:53:43 Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
>> Hi,
>>=20
>> for whatever reason my mousewheel is no longer working after upgrading
>> zu the latest X-Org server (and corresponding libraries). Here's the
>> excerpt from the xorg.conf that is relevant:
>>=20
>> Section "InputDevice"
>>=20
>> Identifier  "Mouse1"
>> Driver      "mouse"
>> Option "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
>> Option "Device"      "/dev/input/mouse0"
>> Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
>>=20
>> I had to rebuild the mouse-drive for ABI changes but that didn't fix
>> the problem. Any input is welcome.
>>=20
>> Also ctrl-alt-backspace to kill X does not work anymore. DonZap is
>> commented out. Clues in that regard would be welcome as well.

>I case you missed it, did you rebuild all the relevant drivers including x1=
>1-
>drivers/xf86-input-mouse or whatever your hardware requires?
Yes I rebuilt mouse and keyboard cause in the first shot they weren't working
at all. I didn't build evdev but at the moment I am not using it. Or is it
used inherently?

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185