Ok, some news:

1. Knoppix recognize the mouse as an ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse
and I cannot get it working even with this livecd....!!!

2. I think the problem is with the 2.6.*  kernels: it seems mouse is
always recognized, but the optical lens shuts down as soon  as i begin
moving it...

On 7/24/05, Matt Randolph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did you get the mouse working under M$ on this computer or a different
> one?  If you have never gotten it to work on this computer, you might
> try switching the mouse and keyboard anyway... regardless of what the
> little labels say.

No, on this computer all was good with M$... apart form my
consciousness and my pride!!! ;)

Any ideas?

--
You can't learn what you think you know.