Mark Shields wrote:
No I do not, as I was under the impression it's not required unless
you have at least 4gb (sorry for the poor formatting, copying from
putty/terminal to a text box doesn't format very well):

Actually, help says:

CONFIG_NOHIGHMEM:
> If you are compiling a kernel which will never run on a machine with
> more than 1 Gigabyte total physical RAM, answer "off" here

It looks to me, that up to 1GB (including) the answer should be "off".
But maybe boundary condition is not correctly defined, and for exactly
1GB it is necessary to select CONFIG_NOHIGHMEM = "4GB"...

Jarry