On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>

Different machine getting updated and for the same failure but it
occurred on a different package.

- Mark

/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
-I/usr/include/libglade-2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0
-I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include
-I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include
-I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2
-I/usr/include/libpng14   -O2 -march=native -pipe -Wall
-fno-strict-aliasing -std=c9x -module -avoid-version
-export-symbols-regex initglade -Wl,-O1 -o glade.la -rpath
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk
glade_la-libglademodule.lo glade_la-libglade.lo -lglade-2.0
-lgtk-x11-2.0 -lxml2 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0
-lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype
-lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lglib-2.0
/bin/grep: /usr/lib64/libpng12.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib64/libpng12.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib64/libpng12.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[2]: *** [glade.la] Error 1
mv -f .deps/gtkunixprint_la-gtkunixprint.Tpo
.deps/gtkunixprint_la-gtkunixprint.Plo
Could not write method GtkPaperSize.to_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write method GtkWidget.style_get: varargs functions not supported
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkWidget.dispatch_child_properties_changed: No ArgType for
GParamSpec**
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkWidget.child_notify: No
ArgType for GParamSpec*
Could not write virtual proxy
GtkWidget.dispatch_child_properties_changed: No ArgType for
GParamSpec**
Could not write virtual proxy GtkWidget.child_notify: No ArgType for GParamSpec*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkContainer.child_type: No ArgType for GType
Could not write method GtkAccelGroup.activate: No ArgType for GQuark
Could not write method GtkAccelGroup.find: No ArgType for GtkAccelKey*
Could not write method GtkAccelGroup.query: No ArgType for guint*
Could not write method GtkActionGroup.set_translate_func: No ArgType
for GtkTranslateFunc
Could not write method GtkCalendar.set_detail_func: No ArgType for
GtkCalendarDetailFunc
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkMenuItem.toggle_size_request: No ArgType for gint*
Warning: generating old-style constructor for:gtk_clipboard_get_for_display
Could not write method GtkClipboard.wait_for_uris: No ArgType for gchar**
Could not write method GtkClipboard.request_uris: No ArgType for
GtkClipboardURIReceivedFunc
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkCList.selection_find: No
ArgType for GList*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkCList.draw_row: No ArgType
for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkCList.draw_drag_highlight:
No ArgType for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkCList.insert_row: No
ArgType for gchar*[]
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkCList.set_cell_contents: No
ArgType for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkCList.cell_size_request: No
ArgType for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCList.selection_find: No ArgType for GList*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCList.draw_row: No ArgType for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCList.draw_drag_highlight: No ArgType
for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCList.insert_row: No ArgType for gchar*[]
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCList.set_cell_contents: No ArgType
for GtkCListRow*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCList.cell_size_request: No ArgType
for GtkCListRow*
Could not write method GtkCTree.set_drag_compare_func: No ArgType for
GtkCTreeCompareDragFunc
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCTree.tree_select_row: No ArgType for
GtkCTreeNode*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCTree.tree_unselect_row: No ArgType
for GtkCTreeNode*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCTree.tree_expand: No ArgType for GtkCTreeNode*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCTree.tree_collapse: No ArgType for
GtkCTreeNode*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkCTree.tree_move: No ArgType for GtkCTreeNode*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkScale.get_layout_offsets:
No ArgType for gint*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkScale.get_layout_offsets: cannot use
int* parameter with direction 'None'
Could not write method GtkImage.get_gicon: No ArgType for GIcon**
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkIMContext.get_preedit_string: No ArgType for gchar**
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkIMContext.get_surrounding:
No ArgType for gchar**
Could not write virtual proxy GtkIMContext.get_preedit_string: No
ArgType for gchar**
Could not write virtual proxy GtkIMContext.get_surrounding: No ArgType
for gchar**
Could not write method GtkIMContextSimple.add_table: No ArgType for guint16*
Warning: generating old-style constructor for:gtk_item_factory_new
Could not write method GtkListStore.set_valuesv: No ArgType for gint*
Could not write method GtkNotebook.set_group: No ArgType for gpointer
Could not write method GtkNotebook.get_group: No ArgType for gpointer
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkNotebook.switch_page: No
ArgType for GtkNotebookPage*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkNotebook.switch_page: No ArgType for
GtkNotebookPage*
Warning: generating old-style constructor for:gtk_preview_new
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkRcStyle.parse: No ArgType
for GScanner*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkRcStyle.parse: No ArgType for GScanner*
Could not write method GtkSettings.set_property_value: No ArgType for
const-GtkSettingsValue*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkSpinButton.input: No
ArgType for gdouble*
Could not write method GtkStyle.get_style_property: No ArgType for GValue*
Could not write method GtkStyle.get_valist: No ArgType for va_list
Could not write method GtkStyle.get: varargs functions not supported
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkStyle.draw_polygon: No
ArgType for GdkPoint*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkStyle.draw_polygon: No ArgType for GdkPoint*
Could not write method GtkTreeSelection.get_user_data: No ArgType for gpointer
Could not write method GtkTreeSelection.get_select_function: No
ArgType for GtkTreeSelectionFunc
Could not write method GtkTreeStore.set_valuesv: No ArgType for gint*
Could not write method GtkTreeView.set_destroy_count_func: No ArgType
for GtkTreeDestroyCountFunc
Could not write method GtkWindowGroup.list_windows: No ArgType for GList*
Could not write method GtkPageSetup.to_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write method GtkPageSetup.load_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write method GtkPrintSettings.to_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write method GtkPrintSettings.load_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkStatusIcon.popup_menu: No ArgType for guint32
Could not write method GtkBuilder.connect_signals_full: No ArgType for
GtkBuilderConnectFunc
Could not write method GtkBuilder.value_from_string: No ArgType for GParamSpec*
Could not write method GtkBuilder.value_from_string_type: No ArgType for GValue*
Could not write virtual proxy GtkBuilder.get_type_from_name: No
ArgType for GType
Warning: generating old-style constructor for:gtk_recent_action_new
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkCellLayout.set_cell_data_func: No ArgType for GtkCellLayoutDataFunc
Could not write method GtkFileChooser.get_files: No ArgType for GSList*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkTreeModel.rows_reordered:
No ArgType for gint*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkTreeModel.get_value: No
ArgType for GValue*
Could not write interface proxy GtkTreeModel.rows_reordered: cannot
use int* parameter with direction 'None'
Could not write interface proxy GtkTreeModel.get_column_type: No
ArgType for GType
Could not write interface proxy GtkTreeModel.get_value: No ArgType for GValue*
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkTreeSortable.get_sort_column_id: No ArgType for gint*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkTreeSortable.set_sort_func:
No ArgType for GtkTreeIterCompareFunc
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkTreeSortable.set_default_sort_func: No ArgType for
GtkTreeIterCompareFunc
Could not write interface proxy GtkTreeSortable.get_sort_column_id:
cannot use int* parameter with direction 'None'
Could not write interface proxy GtkTreeSortable.set_sort_func: No
ArgType for GtkTreeIterCompareFunc
Could not write interface proxy GtkTreeSortable.set_default_sort_func:
No ArgType for GtkTreeIterCompareFunc
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkRecentChooser.get_items: No
ArgType for GList*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkRecentChooser.list_filters:
No ArgType for GSList*
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkRecentChooser.set_sort_func: No ArgType for GtkRecentSortFunc
Could not write interface proxy GtkRecentChooser.get_items: No ArgType
for GList*
Could not write interface proxy GtkRecentChooser.list_filters: No
ArgType for GSList*
Could not write interface proxy GtkRecentChooser.set_sort_func: No
ArgType for GtkRecentSortFunc
Could not write method GtkBuildable.set_buildable_property: No ArgType
for const-GValue*
Could not write method GtkBuildable.custom_tag_start: No ArgType for
GMarkupParser*
Could not write method GtkBuildable.custom_tag_end: No ArgType for gpointer*
Could not write method GtkBuildable.custom_finished: No ArgType for gpointer
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkBuildable.get_name: No
ArgType for constgchar*
Could not write virtual accessor method
GtkBuildable.set_buildable_property: No ArgType for const-GValue*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkBuildable.custom_tag_start:
No ArgType for GMarkupParser*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkBuildable.custom_tag_end:
No ArgType for gpointer*
Could not write virtual accessor method GtkBuildable.custom_finished:
No ArgType for gpointer
Could not write interface proxy GtkBuildable.get_name: No ArgType for
constgchar*
Could not write interface proxy GtkBuildable.set_buildable_property:
No ArgType for const-GValue*
Could not write interface proxy GtkBuildable.custom_tag_start: No
ArgType for GMarkupParser*
Could not write interface proxy GtkBuildable.custom_tag_end: No
ArgType for gpointer*
Could not write interface proxy GtkBuildable.custom_finished: No
ArgType for gpointer
Could not write function accel_map_load_scanner: No ArgType for GScanner*
Could not write function binding_entry_clear: No ArgType for GtkBindingSet*
Could not write function binding_entry_add_signall: No ArgType for
GtkBindingSet*
Could not write function binding_parse_binding: No ArgType for GScanner*
Could not write function color_selection_set_change_palette_hook: No
ArgType for GtkColorSelectionChangePaletteFunc
Could not write function
color_selection_set_change_palette_with_screen_hook: No ArgType for
GtkColorSelectionChangePaletteWithScreenFunc
Could not write function file_paths_sort: No ArgType for GSList*
Could not write function item_factory_popup_data_from_widget: No
ArgType for gpointer
Could not write function init_add: No ArgType for GtkFunction
Could not write function parse_args: No ArgType for int*
Could not write function init_with_args: No ArgType for int*
Could not write function get_option_group: No ArgType for GOptionGroup*
Could not write function settings_install_property: No ArgType for GParamSpec*
Could not write function settings_install_property_parser: No ArgType
for GParamSpec*
Could not write function stock_add_static: No ArgType for const-GtkStockItem*
Could not write function stock_set_translate_func: No ArgType for
GtkTranslateFunc
Could not write function print_run_page_setup_dialog_async: No ArgType
for GtkPageSetupDoneFunc
Could not write function builder_error_quark: No ArgType for GQuark
Could not write function page_setup_new_from_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write function paper_size_get_paper_sizes: No ArgType for GList*
Could not write function paper_size_new_from_key_file: No ArgType for GKeyFile*
Could not write function print_settings_new_from_key_file: No ArgType
for GKeyFile*
Could not write function rc_parse_color_full: No ArgType for GScanner*
Warning: Constructor for GtkAccessible needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkClipboard needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkItemFactory needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkPreview needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkListItem needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkCList needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkCTree needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkMessageDialog needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
Warning: Constructor for GtkRecentAction needs to be updated to new API
         See http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK_2fWhatsNew28#update-constructors
***INFO*** The coverage of global functions is 88.67% (180/203)
***INFO*** The coverage of methods is 98.58% (2496/2532)
***INFO*** The coverage of virtual proxies is 94.67% (391/413)
***INFO*** The coverage of virtual accessors is 93.99% (469/499)
***INFO*** The coverage of interface proxies is 83.72% (72/86)
mv -f .deps/_gtk_la-gdk.Tpo .deps/_gtk_la-gdk.Plo
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1/work/pygtk-2.16.0-2.6/gtk'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1/work/pygtk-2.16.0-2.6'
make: *** [all] Error 2
 * ERROR: dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1 failed:
 *   Building failed with CPython 2.6 in python_default_function() function
 *
 * Call stack:
 *     ebuild.sh, line   48:  Called src_compile
 *   environment, line 5420:  Called python_src_compile
 *   environment, line 5196:  Called python_execute_function '-d' '-s' '--'
 *   environment, line 4104:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *                       die "${failure_message}";
 *
 * If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info
=dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1',
 * the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv
=dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1'.
 * The complete build log is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1/temp/environment'.
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1/work/pygtk-2.16.0'

>>> Failed to emerge dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1, Log file:

>>>  '/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1/temp/build.log'

 * Messages for package dev-python/pygtk-2.16.0-r1:

[...]
k2 ~ #