On 2010-07-01 8:54 PM, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> I'm often stucked by the current policy in this mailing list changing
> the 'Reply-To' header to the mailing list address.  Most mailing lists I
> use don't do that.
>
> It is usually better and prefer the "answer to all" policy

-10 this is plain wrong...

Use a mail client that has 'Reply-To-List' function.

Thunderbird's works very well no, so there is an excellent
cross-platform mail client available that implements this functionality...

> as it permit to be notified of an answer without having to track the
> whole mailing list.
>
> What do you think about changing of policy?

+1, but not for the same reasons...

Before TB implemented Reply-To-List, I preferred lists that munged the
Reply-To, but no longer.