HI Petri,

 as far as I understand the linked page, dvbscan is used for
 creating a frequency/channel list...the famous channels.conf-file.
 I need the EPG data -- the Electronic Program Guide.

 In the meanwhile I found tvheadend, which seems to do, what
 I want and some additional extras and goodies.

 Thanks for helping me!

 Best regards,
 mcc

Petri Rosenstr??m <petri.rosenst...@gmail.com> [10-08-07 20:04]: