alain.didierj...@free.fr wrote:
Selon Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>:

I would try it with sandbox disabled.

FEATURES="-*sandbox*"<your emerge command here>

It may work.  Certainly worth a shot I guess.

Bingo! For some reason, FEATURES="-*sandbox*" emerge nss did'nt work (sandbox
still used) when replacing FEATURE="...usersandbox" by -sandbox&  launching
emerge -u nss worked.
Thanks Dale,
Thanks Alan for helping in explaining why you can't help.

You're welcome. I wasn't sure it would help but it couldn't hurt to try it at least. Sometimes things won't compile with sandbox just like sometimes you can't use more than one core to compile a package. I guess one gets ahead of the other or something.

When grasping at straws, grab all you can.  lol

Glad you got it fixed.

Dale

:-)  :-)