* Coert Waagmeester <lgro...@waagmeester.co.za> wrote:

> My setup is one 32bit pc with gentoo and another 64bit pc with gentoo
>
> I managed to get this going on the 64bit with a 32-bit chroot, distcc,
> and crosstools

Why do you need an 32bit chroot if you're going to use an
crosscompiler anyways ?

> Just make sure you compiled your kernel with IA32 binary support (should
> be default)

The _target_ kernel has to support the IA32 ABI. The host (building)
might be better off w/o it (better detection of build errors).

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weig...@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666