On 2010-11-18, Fernando Antunes <fs.antu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Grant Edwards
><grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Can anybody point me to a hint on how to configure synaptics touchapad
>> sensitivity?

>> All the docs I can find seem to assume two things:
>>
>>  1) an xorg.conf file
>>
>>  2) the xf86-input-synpatics driver
>>
>> I'm using neither.

> You can adjust synaptics changing the configuration on the
> /etc/hal/fdi/policy/11-x11-synaptics.fdi file.
> man 4 synaptic can give you a lot of extra options.

That only works if you're using the synaptics driver -- which I'm not.

I haven't figured out how to do that yet.  It was built, since I
included it in INPUT_DEVICES, but HAL decided not to use it.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Wait ... is this a FUN
                                  at               THING or the END of LIFE in