----- Original Message ----

AFAIK, PRNP is just a way to make the RDP sessions hook-up - it's usually
integrated with
Windows Messenger IM client. If they have "Remote Assistance" available, then
they also have the
ability to enable RDP - it's in the same location to enable, though I think
only
"Remove Assistance" is enabled by default.

Just have them go (via Classic Control Panel):

Start->Settings->Control Panel->System.

Then click on the "Remote" tab, which presents options for "Remote Assistance"
and "Remote Desktop".

I don't think RDP is available on Win2k without licenses - it's just Terminal
Services. However, it is available
on WinXP and later; however, without the Terminal Services licenses you cannot
be logged in at the same time.

$0.02

Ben