walt wrote:
On 01/12/2011 04:17 PM, Dale wrote:

I just learned a long time ago to never say I am done with anything.
> We never know what will happen that makes us go back and fix something
> else.

I distinctly remember declaring "There! I'm done with my 1982 tax return!"

BIG mistake :(

I'd rather switch to grub2 and enable hal at the same time than to mess with the tax man.

[[ SEVERELY OFF TOPIC ]] Reminds me of a old joke. Man gets a letter that he is being audited by the IRS. His friends tell him he better get everything ready for the audit in case he made a mistake. He said he wasn't worried because they can't get blood out of a turnip. Well, his day comes and the auditor calls him in his office. He sees a jar on the desk. The auditor tells him he found a few mistakes and deductions that were not allowed. The guy was sitting there trying to figure out what was in the jar but wasn't even concerned about the auditor. Finally after the auditor talked a while, it got the better of him and he asked what that was in the jar. The auditor said it was turnip blood. The guy excused himself and called his wife. He needed a change of clothes because tho he never had tummy trouble before, he did just then. He was in trouble after all and his friends was right. [[END OFF TOPIC ]]

Dale

:-)  :-)