Mark Knecht wrote:
On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 2:20 PM, walt<w41...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 02/25/2011 03:10 PM, Dale wrote:

I got a good power supply but it could still be that. Even the best and
most
  expensive break from time to time. I think I could swap mine out from my
old
rig if needed. This new rig doesn't pull near as much as my old one.
How can you tell how much power the machine is using?

Kill-a-Watt

Nope, current meter and a calculator. My computer has a line that is for that plug only. I just clamp my meter on and measure how much current it is pulling. Multiply that times the current and there you go.

The Kill a watt is next on my list tho. I do want one of those things. Newegg has them too. ;-)

Dale

:-)  :-)