on 2011-02-27 at 11:25 walt wrote:

>Heh.  I just replied to that other thread before reading this :)
>Sounds like you're way ahead of me now, and thanks for the info.

hmmm... i wouldn't say so. your other mail actually had lots of
information that was completely new for me. "pkaction --verbose" for
example was a complete revelation, as it was all the stuff related to the
console sessions.

BTW, ck-list-sessions only lists one session here:

lj@acme7 ~ $ ck-list-sessions
Session7:
        unix-user = '1000'
        realname = '(null)'
        seat = 'Seat8'
        session-type = ''
        active = FALSE
        x11-display = ':0'
        x11-display-device = '/dev/tty7'
        display-device = '/dev/tty1'
        remote-host-name = ''
        is-local = FALSE
        on-since = '2011-02-27T15:20:31.404040Z'
        login-session-id = ''

i'm still not sure what all these means... and if i should care about it.

best,

lj