Well, re-running emerge on the driver set had at least two effects. 1) The
segfault address moved, and 2) the backtrace moved, 3) the error changed.

My xlog: http://pastebin.com/zs5zvEBE

My usefile: http://pastebin.com/vtvZsumP

My xorg.conf: http://pastebin.com/qwyE5nsX

Kinda wish I could stay and comb it, but if I don't get into traffic before
rush hour, it'll tack a good 30-45 min onto my commute length.  Will have to
go through it when I get home!
<http://pastebin.com/zs5zvEBE>