----- Original Message ----

> From: Joost Roeleveld <jo...@antarean.org>
> On Thursday 07 April 2011 06:52:26 BRM wrote:

The attraction to LVM for me was that from what I could tell it supported and
implemented a software-RAID
so that I could help protect from disk-failure. I never got around to
configuring that side of it, but that was my goal.
Or are you saying I was misunderstanding and LVM _does not_ contain
software-RAID support?

Ben