Nick Rout wrote:

On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 23:44 +0000, Ian K wrote:
Hi guys,
[disclaimer] I have a question, that could _potentially_ start a minor
flame war. [/disclaimer]
I personally, really like how Windows Media Player works. It is bloated,
yes, but I like how it
can play so much. It has radio, nice visuals, dvd, etc support. Much
like Xine. Im just wondering,
for a KDE user like me, what else is out there? I know of amaroK and
mplayer, but know little
about them. I would really like radio, and nice video playback. But
also, it needs to have
keybindings. I have a new keyboard with all the nice stuff,
play/pause,stop,next,etc. I want to
use it! :) What else is there? Even a frontend to xine would be nice.
Thanks!
Ian

if you like xine, use it! there is nothing in kde that stops you using
xine.

or if you want a different front end to the same thing, try kaffeine.

You can try kaffeine. It's a KDE xine frontend. I think it's the best frontend of xine.

regards
Sunmoon1997