You have to add them into your X config file. But I'm not sure of the specifics here.

-Mike

On 8/6/05, Ian K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all,
Well, I went out and got a nice Logitech media keyboard, with some special
buttons on the top and all. Its a plain Logitech Multimedia Keyboard.
What Im wondering about is the back and forward buttons. These are
recognized, as with all but 2 of the buttons. What I am wondering is how I
could get these back and forward buttons to work in FireFox.
Ian

--
Michael E. Crute

"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"