Apparently, though unproven, at 09:30 on Sunday 24 April 2011, Dale did opine
thusly:

> Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > Apparently, though unproven, at 06:32 on Sunday 24 April 2011, Dale did
> > opine
> >
> > thusly:
> >> Well, I synced and got this interesting message:
> >>
> >> root@fireball / # emerge -uvDNp world
> >>
> >> These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
> >>
> >> Calculating dependencies... done!
> >>
> >> emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy ">=dev-libs/grantlee-0.1".
> >> (dependency required by "kde-base/kjots-4.5.95" [ebuild])
> >> (dependency required by "kde-base/kdepim-meta-4.5.95" [ebuild])
> >> (dependency required by "kde-base/kde-meta-4.6.2[semantic-desktop]"
> >> [installed])
> >> (dependency required by "@selected" [set])
> >> (dependency required by "@world" [argument])
> >> root@fireball / #
> >>
> >> So, it is not masked or keyworded, it just plain ain't there.  Since
> >> this is unstable, should I report it as a bug or wait on the Raid to
> >> show up on it's own?
> >
> > so is it kjots from the kde overlays that's doing it?
>
> I don't have any overlays on here that I know of, unless portage did
> something fancy that I'm not aware of.  It appears that something got
> moved into the tree but maybe one ebuild got missed.  That's the reason
> for my post and the question.  Am I correct or is there something fishy
> on my system?  I did wait a few hours and sync again, just in case I got
> it in the middle of the change or something.  This is the correct
> command for listing local overlays correct?

I just synced myself, and it's not an overlay issue.

kdepim-4.5.95 just got moved into the tree (masked) and you likely have one or
more of those package unmasked. Or a mask is missing in the tree.

Either way, find the list in $PORTDIR/profiles/package.mask and comparing with
what update world wants to do, you will see what needs to be done next.

kdepim-4.5.95 is not the version you want, latest useable is 4.4.11 (it's out
of step with version numbers of everything else in kde)

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com