On 25/4/2011, at 11:07am, Neil Bothwick wrote:
>> The doc USE flag is disabled by default on my make.profile
>> (amd64/10.0/desktop), so although it won't need to be set as -doc in
>> /etc/make.conf, it will need to be set as doc in the packages that need
>> it in /etc/portage/package.use.
>
> I know it's disabled by default, but it seems like the OP has enabled it
> globally.

In case you're mistaking me for the OP: I have it enabled globally, I just
mentioned the necessity of disabling it for some packages in case the OP came
across the same problem.

Maybe I should disable doc, but it seems "wrong" to me, to miss out on all this
potentially useful information (which admittedly I never use).

Stroller.