Yes, that's it! Many thanks...I hope, there'll be no other problems.

Michael Crute wrote:

Try this...

<VirtualHost Gentoo-drak:85>
   ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs
   ServerName Gentoo-drak

   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/koha/ /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/
Redirect permanent index.html http://Gentoo-drak:85/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl <http://gentoo-drak:85/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl>

   ErrorLog /usr/local/koha/log/opac-error_log
   TransferLog /usr/local/koha/log/opac-access_log

   SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules"
   SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"

   <Directory "/usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs">
      Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
      AllowOverride None
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all