Maxim Vorontsov writes:

> 27.05.2011, в 21:35, Alex Schuster <wo...@wonkology.org> написал(а):
> > Maxim Vorontsov writes:
> >> No, for me all works fine.
> >
> > Probably another problem that only I have.
> > BTW, German language is of course set in systemsettings, and it's also
> > set via Help -> Switch Application Language.
> >
> > It's no big deal, but I'm missing the German language in KMyMoney.

> Maybe deleting config files in ~/.kde can help?

It's .kde4 in Gentoo. No, the same happens when I try with a test user with
clean .kde4 directory.

> Dont forget backup it:-)

I backup them up regularly. And I just had to restore some config files
because all plasma was messed up AGAIN. Most plasmoids were missing,
including the panel, and I hat lots of additional activities. Before this I
had to log out because kwin was using 1.3G of memory. Maybe a side effect
from /var running full? I had 2G of stuff in /var/tmp/kdecache-wonko/http/.
Is this normal? I moved this directory into my $HOME directory and set a
symlink so just using KDE will not again fill /var again.

        Wonko