Indi wrote:
On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 08:05:24AM -0500, Dale wrote:
I'm using Seamonkey for my email.  It does appear that it happens with
Indi to tho.

This thread is now broken up into a few discussions as well.  No clue
what order things are supposed to be in so just replying as I get to
them.  lol

Hopefully this one is better, as it's a reply to the email rather than
to the mail2news gateway.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and maybe that issue should be in a FAQ
on the usenet group and mentioned in the list page now that we know?
:)

That one was inline with the rest.  Yeppie !!

:-)  :-)