James wrote:
Alan McKinnon<alan.mckinnon<at>  gmail.com>  writes:

WTF is that thing the ladies are firing at 1:25 and 4:25? I'll
hazard a guess  at the calibre - 18mm?
Sorry for the delayed response.
Barret 50 cal would be my guess.

And I thought the RPG7s we played with back in the day were impressive....
Dam shame 911 happened. Lots of folks use to play with all sorts of
pyro-technik-toys. FEDS now have little patience for good old fashion fun.....
anymore.

Besides, if folks can protect themselves, then much less law enforcement
is needed; aka bodes poorly for the political-legal-law_enforcement
type of feudal business system we are now under, here in the good ole
USA.... i.e. spend your money and let lawyers protect you, based
on the paperwork that the law-enforcement file......

After 4 years in the Marine corp, my nephew's entire battalion
did not (re-up) continue with their military careers. It seems the
"Rules of engagement" just plain suck now. Too many have held fellow
dying marines in their arms as a result of the "Afgan Army regulars'" habit
of shooting American Marines. Big Scandal but Obama does not care.
Nobody cares; nobody investigates. Better off waiting until a real war comes
about or politicians put their family members into military service......
Then things will change.

CHEERS!

James

I can't say I blame them. They give them guns then tell them they can't use them. May as well give them a plastic ball bat to fight with. It would do as much good. I suspect there is about to be a LOT of that going on.

Dale

:-)  :-)