On Thursday 16 Jun 2011 09:02:01 Cahn Roger wrote:
> > OK, let's look at this from the router side ... what router make & model
> > do you have?
>
> It's a box through which I get internet, telephone.
> The name is Neuf-Box and given by access supplier SFR.
> It continue to work well on my two other PCs and telephone
> connection is normal.

OK, I don't know how much SFR have locked down their firmware.  You should be
able to access its control panel using a browser (using another PC of course)
and pointing it to http://192.168.178.1 (the default address for this router
seems to be http://192.168.1.1).

Then work your way through the menu until you find a log.  If there is one
available then have a look at what it shows when you try to connect with your
faulty PC.
--
Regards,
Mick