Hello everyone. I just buildup a new amd64 gentoo box using latest
stage3 tar ball. After installed Gnome things, I used "eselect rc add"
command to add some init scripts into default runlevel. The content of
/etc/runlevels/default directory is:

    acpid dbus NetworkManager udev-postmount alsasound local syslog-ng
    vixie-cron consolekit netmount system-tools-backends xdm

But after reboot, only syslog-ng vixie-cron net-mount and local started
and the others had just been ignored, and I can successfully run the
other init scripts manually after log in as root. Any advise about where
I could check?